Before use, please read the "General Screw Valve Precautions" attached to the product carefully to use the product correctly.
● The installation direction of the valve can be ignored, but the drive part of the gas and electric valve should not be installed downward. In addition, when installing horizontally, install support. There are recommended fluid directions for high temperature and high pressure fluids. Please discuss with us.
● When the valve is installed after the pump, elbow, etc., due to uneven fluid distribution in the piping, a large operating torque may be required. When installing, pay attention to make the valve plate bear the equal fluid pressure.
● Do not open the valve before piping. The garbage entering the body will be the cause of leakage.
● The valve must be used with flange clamps.
● Keep the valve fully closed when installing it in piping or disassembling.
● After welding the piping flange, do not install the valve immediately, and wait for the temperature to drop to normal temperature before piping.
● It is absolutely forbidden to weld the pipeline after installing the valve on the flange.
● Before installing the valve, remove and clean the garbage, residue, dust, etc. from the flange surface of the contact valve and the piping. Damage to the seal ring and valve plate will be the cause of leakage. Please be careful.
● Install the valve directly on the pump, check valve, etc. When the valve is opened, the valve plate may collide with each other. Please confirm in advance. If there is a collision, place the short tube between the valves and piping.
● When setting up the valve, use a nylon strap and lift it on the head of the valve when lifting. Do not stand under a hanging object.
● The piping flange structure length is increased by 6 to 10mm from the valve structure length to insert the valve.
● After the valve is fixed in the center of the piping, first insert the piping bolts at the bottom to prevent the valve from falling, and then insert the piping bolts in order.
● The order of tightening the bolts is to cross-tighten the piping bolts diagonally according to the position of the diagonal line. Be careful not to tighten unilaterally. Unilateral tightening will be the cause of the leak.
● After tightening the piping bolts, check the valve opening and closing, and check whether the valve plate is in contact with the piping.
● During the pressure test of the piping, the valve cannot be used in place of the blind flange. The valve must be kept fully open for testing.
● When the operation starts, wait until the temperature of the valve body approaches the set range to a certain degree before starting operation.
● If the ambient temperature is high (above 60C), it will cause bad effects on the drive unit, etc., which may cause malfunctions. Please consult with us.
● Do not use other tools (pipe wrench, etc.) to open and close the manual valve. There is a possibility of damage to the valve.
● After installing the valve in the piping, be sure to perform the opening and closing operation once or twice a month even if the valve is not operated for a long time.
● When removing the valve from the piping for repair or other reasons, close the valve and check whether it is safe before carrying out operations.
● If a leak occurs at the pressure plate of the bushing, please tighten the bolt and nut of the pressure plate with an equal force.
● Do not touch the set bolts of the handle (gear, cylinder, electric) of the drive unit. Otherwise it may be the cause of the leak.
● When the fluid temperature is above 120C, the valve body needs to be insulated.
● When the pneumatic valve is opened and closed quickly, water hammer may occur due to the use of fluid, which may have a bad effect on the equipment around the valve.